Camera roll sorting app ever?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by agallowa, Aug 27, 2010.

?

would you pay for this feature? developers make it happen!

Poll closed Oct 26, 2010.
  1. yes

10 vote(s)
    83.3%
  2. no

2 vote(s)
    16.7%
  1. agallowa macrumors regular

agallowa

Ive been looking around for a jailbreak app or something that can sort the camera roll straight from the iphone and not having to go into itunes from the computer and manually do it.... why hasnt someone come up with a hack for this? anyone with info on something they have gotten to work thats a straight download from either cydia or rock and automatically works without hard labor please post. thanks.

2. Sleazy E macrumors 65816

Sleazy E

that would be so nice. my camera roll is a mess.

3. agallowa thread starter macrumors regular

agallowa

exactly.... something to sort various picture types ie: wallpaper/personal/misc. i would pay for something like this i dont know why it hasnt been done. :mad:

4. KentuckyHouse macrumors 68020

KentuckyHouse

Man, I'd kill to have RollSwap updated to work with iOS4+ but the developer stated on their website that they're basically abandoning the app.

http://www.ernestotto.com/

Scroll down to Roll Swap or Roll Swap Pro and read the description. I loved this app before upgrading to iOS4 on my 3GS, as it made sorting your photos so easy, and with the paid version you got 12 separate photo rolls.

Other than that...I don't know of anything else like it.

5. agallowa thread starter macrumors regular

agallowa

wow thats too bad that would have been perfect. i dont get why someone hasnt jumped on this yet.

6. moussekateer macrumors 6502a

moussekateer

Seems like they didn't have a choice. Perhaps if you emailed them and asked them to make a version for jailbroken phones (bypassing the sandboxing restrictions) they could update it and sell it in Cydia