"Camera Roll" won't work

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by iPhondle, Feb 26, 2009.

1. iPhondle macrumors newbie

So every time I take a picture or try to download a photo to the camera roll from backgrounds, the little thumbnail of the last picture will show up. But when I actually open up the camera roll, they aren't there. Also I keep trying to delete these 11 test picture that I took, but after I close the camera roll and come back to it later, they've reappeared.

Any Help?

2. DPA macrumors 65816

DPA

Connect to your computer. If you have a Mac, open iPhoto, are the pictures there that you took there? If so, import them and then drag then into onto your iPhone in the Devices panel. You should now have two copies of the same photos. Delete the original and keep the one you just imported. Also, delete the 11 test photos you want deleted. You should then make sure that the photo you imported is there and the ones you deleted aren't.

David

3. iPhondle thread starter macrumors newbie

So thanks for the info......but I have windows, lol

4. Moi un Mouton macrumors 68000

You can do the same with the Scanner and Camera Wizard in Windows. That has an option to delete photos from the iPhone's camera after copying them.

5. SKANLEZ macrumors member

Did you figure this out? Because I'm having the same issue. I download snapture and took a few pictures but decided that I didn't like it and removed it. Now those photo's that I took with snapture cannot be deleted. I delete them but when I re-open iPhoto it's still there. Same as when I take a new picture, it shows the picture on the thumbnail but its not in the folder. So annoying.

6. karimla131 macrumors newbie

so is anyone fixed this issue please because i don't know what to do ? i have the same problem and i didn't fix it yet

so please help i cant use my iphone thanks ....

Kareem