Camera shutter sound

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Adrianpaul, Dec 24, 2014.

1. Adrianpaul macrumors newbie

I have problems with my camera shutter sounds even tough the side of my volume button is on vibrate and I'm not from Japan it still makes sounds

2. aphexacid macrumors 6502a

aphexacid

And i have a problem with mine not making the camera shutter sound all the time when its not in silent mode!

3. Adrianpaul thread starter macrumors newbie

4. azhava macrumors regular

5. Sulten macrumors regular

Sulten

on the top left of the camera while taking a photo click and turn it off. it may say auto or a lighting bolt or something to that nature

6. Ann P macrumors 68020

That's for turning the Flash on/off/auto though. I think OP has some type of bug. Try a reboot or a restore.

7. Adrianpaul thread starter macrumors newbie

8. Ann P macrumors 68020

Plug into iTunes and 'Restore'. Before doing so you'd probably want to try a Hard Reset by holding down both the Power and Home button until the phone shuts off.

May I ask if you are new to the iPhone? I'm asking because I once sold a phone on Craig's and the buyer was confused about the Silent switch. Make sure you switch it to where you can see the red slider.

9. Adrianpaul thread starter macrumors newbie

No I'm am not new to iPhone i had an iphone 4 then switch like a couple of months ago to a iPhone 5

----------

I had already tried athe hard rest. I think I will just go to apple and see what the problem is m