Camera Zoom in iOS 5

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Futhark, Jul 30, 2011.

1. Futhark macrumors 65816

Futhark

Is anyone else disliking or finding the zoom tricky in iOS 5? It used to be once you touched the screen the zoom bar would appear at the bottom now you have to pinch the screen which zooms and then the bar will be available at the bottom.

2. Ksizzle9 macrumors 6502a

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_10 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8E600 Safari/6533.18.5)

Hmm, I remIves the beta the other day because I thought it had messed something up on my phone. Them I went back to beta 3, and of course it wouldn't take the OTA on my phone and upgrade. So I'm sitting back on 4, I'll likely go back to the beta today an check that out.

3. Futhark thread starter macrumors 65816

Futhark

I wonder has OTA been disabled again as a few people are reporting not being able to upgrade?

If you manage to get it back on check out the camera zoom. It's really annoying. Yes still keep the pinch to zoom feature but always have the zoom bar at the bottom too.

4. labman macrumors 604

labman

it is still beta so it might be fixed in the official release or at least lets hope.

5. Merkie macrumors 68020

It's better to take a picture without zooming in and then cropping it afterwards so you can't pay more attention to the composition afterwards.

6. NyYaNkEeFaN95 macrumors regular

NyYaNkEeFaN95

Never thought of that, Good idea