CameraWindow: Camera not found

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by ppc_michael, Aug 21, 2008.

1. ppc_michael Guest

ppc_michael

I just installed Cannon's EOS software (ImageBrowser and EOS Utility). Now every time I dock my iPod Touch, CameraWindow pops up and says "Camera no found."

As far as I can tell CameraWindow isn't in my Login Items or any of the StartupItems folders, I feel like it's something I need to change in some Canon preferences somewhere.

So that's why I'm asking here instead of in an iPod forum, because I think people here may be more familiar with CameraWindow.

2. ahuman7341 macrumors regular

Go to image capture (the application) preferences and change "When a camera is connected, open:" to "no application" or anything but camerawindow.

3. ppc_michael thread starter Guest

ppc_michael

4. Jalexp macrumors newbie

Camera not found

Hi all, I've got the same problem with this software. I've tried to do as you say here:

Applications - click on Image Capture but I don't have a 'preferences' apart from in top menu (next to Apple icon) and I can't see where to change the "When a camera is connected, open:" to "no application"
    Any help would be great, thanks.

5. Designer Dale macrumors 68040

Designer Dale

It's in the lower left corner of the window. tricked me for the longest time.

Dale

Attached Files:

6. nemodomi macrumors member

nemodomi

Almost two years later ... thanks Dale, I was o_O and :eek: until I found your post.