Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ForeverUnknown

macrumors regular
Dec 30, 2006
I love Camino but there's one FF extension that's simply amazing, Foxmarks. I know I can work without it, but it makes life so much easier to have all of my bookmarks automatically synced online to different machines using FF.

ForeverUnknown

macrumors regular
Dec 30, 2006
Camino has something similar called CamiBlock but it doesn't work with 1.1a (the latest stable is 1.0.3) and is no longer under active development for the time being.

thestaton

macrumors 6502
Jan 19, 2006
if ad blocking is really the deal breaker for people try out an app called bfilter.

its browser independent, and does a great job.

tnoble10

macrumors newbie
Jan 15, 2007
Delaware
I use Safari, Camino and Firefox daily. But Safari is the best browser BY FAR. Firefox is so ill-equipped that it has only very limited uses. The history, cookie and cache capacity is so tiny it is virtually unusable in most cases.

clevin

macrumors G3
Aug 6, 2006
I use Safari, Camino and Firefox daily. But Safari is the best browser BY FAR. Firefox is so ill-equipped that it has only very limited uses. The history, cookie and cache capacity is so tiny it is virtually unusable in most cases.

i don't even understand what you are talking about, firefox's cookie control is, just look at the panel, much more flexible and advanced than safari.

IMHO, only place safari is better than firefox, is the integrate with OSX and slightly faster speed, to compare functionality? u must be kidding me.:p

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.