Camino Help

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Drpepper99uk, May 7, 2007.

1. Drpepper99uk macrumors member

Hello,

I've just been checking out this browser, and I quite like it's interface and speed. I had been previously using safari and firefox. One thing that is annoying is when you click on links on websites instead of them loading up as a tab in my tab menu on the same viewed page, they load up a whole page. Is there any setting that I should have selected for this to not happen? I have looked in the preferances menu, but I can't find what option will stop this happening and make it revert to how Bon Echo is set up(in where any links that are clicked load up on the same window but with a tab appearing at the top in the tab bar menu and not on a seperate page).

Michael.

2. Vinnie_vw macrumors 6502

If you check the camino-preferences, and go to tabs, you can set links that would open in new windows to open in tabs. Alternatively click links together with the apple-button and that should work too.

3. Eraserhead macrumors G4

Eraserhead

I presume you mean when you command-click on a link, go to Camino Menu==>Preferences==>Tabs==>Open Tabs instead of new Windows for: Links opened with Command-Click.

4. Drpepper99uk thread starter macrumors member

Hello again,

The option in Firefox under tabs in the preferances menu is that is gives you the option to open links in a new tab or new window. At the moment I'm trying to get Camino to open links etc in a new tab on the same viewed window page and NOT creat multiple windows everytime I click on links etc. Is this possible to change so that it behaves in the same manner as FF does or is this a permanent feature of Camino?

Michael.

5. Since '76 macrumors member

The third option should be what your looking for:

Attached Files:

• h.jpg
      h.jpg
      File size:
      55.6 KB
      Views: