Campers or no campers for iPhone 4S?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by iPhonemaster5S, Oct 11, 2011.

1. iPhonemaster5S macrumors 6502

iPhonemaster5S

So since the iPhone 4S is coming out and they sold over 1,000,000 iPhones in one day do you think there will be people camping out for the release? I know last year for the iPhone 4 at my closest apple retailer (Cherry Creek) I counted about 9 people camping there. If there any people this year i might take a pic.

2. jgalan14 macrumors 6502

Lmao I'm taking pics there is 2 sprints store , 2 Verizon stores and one ATT store on my way to work and i start at 630am so will see :D

3. iPhonemaster5S thread starter macrumors 6502

iPhonemaster5S

yeah there is a sprint a AT&T and verizon store all right next to the apple store oh right an the dead T-mobile.

4. berkleeboy210 macrumors 68000

In one of the local malls here there is an Apple Store, Best Buy, Verizon, Sprint, and ATT store. I don't think I'll have a problem :) :apple:

5. phreebsd macrumors regular

we got zero campers here at my location. i done scoped out the place tonight.
    i expect a line of 5 people tomorrow.
    i hope.

6. shadrap macrumors 6502

Someone tweeted around 6PM that there was only 30 or so at the 5th Avenue store in NY. That is a really low number for that store.

7. berkleeboy210 macrumors 68000

8. matthewskyle macrumors member

dude in a mall close to me got in line at 10 AM this morning. hasn't moved since.

9. iTundra macrumors member

iTundra

One solitary very lonely looking person @ Apple. Nobody at ATT, Sprint, V, BB as of 10p. Three Verizon stores and one ATT said they're not expected much of a line nor even a really huge increase in biz due to pre-orders (and Verizon having gobs of folk still on contract.) We'll see.