Camptune help!

Discussion in 'Windows, Linux & Others on the Mac' started by Gaughan, Aug 5, 2009.

1. Gaughan macrumors newbie

Hi, I have a very low amount of disk space left on my windows hard drive and I feel I need to repartition my drive. I have downloaded paragon's Camptune but I have no idea how to use it, could someone help me here?

2. gugucom macrumors 68020

gugucom

Camptune Iso neds to be burned to a CD. You insert a CD in your superdrive and run disk utility. You selct burning and load your iso image of camptune.

When the CD is burned you boot from it and you can use the little potentiometer on the screen to adjust size of OS X and Win. I know that there was a bug for machines with 64-Bit EFI though.

3. chickenlegs macrumors member

chickenlegs

CampTune help

I have just done exactly that: burned the iso file onto a DVD via Disc Utility and booted from it, but I get nothing.
    Can I ask some daft questions?
    Presumably, I am booting into Mac and not Windows?
    If there is a known problem with it, does this mean that I am unlikely to be able to use it as I am using Snow Leopard 10.6.2?
    How do I know that I have a machine using 64-Bit EFI?

I am having a dreadful time trying to increase a Boot Camp partition with Winclone. I cannot seem to get it to recognise a larger partition, even though I have made sure I am NTFS and not FAT32 and thought that CampTune might solve my problem.