Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rootsofcreation

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 23, 2009
Ok so I setup camtwist to use my built in webcam, the i-sight, on my macbook. However, I cannot get photobooth or imovie to use the feed from camtwist with it's effects and what not, all I get is the normal feed. I checked the preview in camtwist and that's fine, i just can't use that with photobooth to take a picture. Help pl0x!

bmcgonag

macrumors 65816
Mar 20, 2007
Texas
Ok so I setup camtwist to use my built in webcam, the i-sight, on my macbook. However, I cannot get photobooth or imovie to use the feed from camtwist with it's effects and what not, all I get is the normal feed. I checked the preview in camtwist and that's fine, i just can't use that with photobooth to take a picture. Help pl0x!

As I recall it was always a bit persnickety about getting the feed to do what I wanted too. I know I had to select the camera, then the effect, then on the right sidebar...Merge I think. Or something to that effect. I'm not at my mac now, but I'll try to remember to check later.

Brian

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.