can 3.0 copy and past WHOLE calendar appointments?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by TwoBytes, Mar 23, 2009.

1. TwoBytes macrumors 68020

TwoBytes

eg you have an appointment on the 23rd from 6-9. can you just copy the appointment and paste it on another day INSTEAD of having to create a whole appointment, category, etc.

Thanks!

2. mavis macrumors 68040

mavis

Wirelessly posted (iPhone 3G (white): Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 2_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/525.18.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.1 Mobile/5H11 Safari/525.20)

Nope. Kind of a waste, right?

3. TwoBytes thread starter macrumors 68020

TwoBytes

You're kidding?!...what a poo poo indeed :(

Thanks for the quick answer!

4. mavis macrumors 68040

mavis

NP. That was one of the first things I checked. ;)

5. iMansour macrumors newbie

iMansour

you can change the date of any appointment in the calender by going to this appointment & click edit.. you don't need to copy it to a different date.

6. cruelmemory macrumors member

In my calendar, I put in the days I'm working and the time of my shifts. I have to either do it on the computer on me.com or on my computer from iCal OR I can do it from my iPhone my trying each one out.

A nice feature would be the ability to copy an event and paste it multiple times and just change the time on each one. But it doesn't exist in 3.0 Beta

Am I getting close to what musio was looking for?

7. TwoBytes thread starter macrumors 68020

TwoBytes

iMansour, thanks but that's not the point. Say you want to COPY a date to have something repeat on a Tuesday on week 1, weds on week 3 and a fri on week 7.

8. MistaBungle macrumors 6502a

MistaBungle

This is very silly. I don't know why they limit the "repeating section" to none, day,week,month,year. There should be a custom in there to take care of this.