Can a number of my developers do the publishing

Discussion in 'iOS Programming' started by Football Man, Sep 11, 2009.

1. Football Man macrumors newbie

Hi everyone,
    We have had a few changes in the last few weeks at our company and I need to know the following as Apple made it sound like it isnt possible.
    Im not very technical so any help would be appreciated.
    We have several freelance developers who work for us and they are situated all over the Country.
    Can they all publish if we only have 1 account with Apple.
    Is it just a case of giving them all the Master code and they can gain certificates and publish?
    Any help is appreciated.
    Cheers

2. dejo Moderator

dejo

Staff Member

No, unless you give them access to that one account, which I wouldn't recommend. Instead, add them as new users with the following role: Technical.

Master code? What do you mean?

Have you looked through the Developer Guide for iTunes Connect, read through the FAQs, watched any of the videos on publishing to the App Store, etc. These would be good places to start. Also, might not hurt to have a gander at the Program Portal User Guide.

P.S. If you are going to be the admin role in all of this, I'm afraid you're gonna have to get somewhat "technical" (i.e. educated) in order to understand some of this whole process. If you don't, you may find yourself getting taken advantage of again.