Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

drrich2

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 11, 2005
Hi:

People often post of wireless printing via Time Capsule, Airport Extreme Basestation's USB hookup & Airport Express.

What about all those 'all-in-one' printer/fax/scanner/copier devices out there? Brother, HP, Canon, etc...?

Can those be hooked up the same way, or by buying a Bluetooth or wireless USB adapter or some such, or is 'wireless printing' ONLY about printing so far.

Thanks.

Richard.

r6girl

Administrator/Project Manager
Staff member
Sep 6, 2003
New England
we have an hp 7410 all-in-one scanner/printer/copier/fax and it can do everything wirelessly. it has wifi built in and it connects to my existing wifi network. i can place a document on the glass or in the feeder and it will scan or copy it and send it wirelessly to my macbook to be viewed, saved, or edited. quite handy - i highly recommend it if you're looking for something like this...

thetoness

macrumors member
Jan 16, 2008
HP Photosmart c7280

The HP Photosmart c7280 can do everything wirelessly and flawlessly. Just remember to install the software and drivers from the web and not the CD.

Lukebull

macrumors newbie
Feb 23, 2011
Has anyone got experience with a more up-to date model now?

This post is a few years old but gives me hope of being able to Scan and print wirelessly either directly from the iMac or via an Ethernet connection on my Time Capsule?

Anyone had good compatibility experience for print and (most importantly) scan???

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.