Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bumfilter

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 16, 2004
I can't remember the names of these films or really anymore about them. Does anyone have any ideas?!

FILM 1: A man has a recurring nightmare, every night and can't sleep.
The dream the man has is as follows:-

He is a child about eleven years old and he is running through a forest (with leaves on the floor).
It becomes clear nearer the end of the film that he (and his mate??), was running away from someone that they had beaten up or murdered. They killed / beat up their victim (another child) with a large stick.

Year roughly 1999 - 2002 ?

No idea of title of film or who starred in it!!

FILM 2:

A woman has a son roughly 9 - 14 years of age. The boy is bullied at school and on the way home.
Eventually the boy can't take it any longer and commits suicide by hanging himself!

Many years later the Mum of the boy who committed suicide decides to have some work done on her new house and employs a handyman. The handyman is one of her sons bullies from school and she knows this. The handyman does not know who she is. We think his name is Steve?!

The woman plans to set the handyman up for her murder( for revenge), even though it would be her own suicide!

She prepares the scene first by putting her footprints on the carpet.
Makes drag marks on the carpet too. She puts powder in her wine to make it look like steve? drugged her. She also puts his fingerprints all over her jewelry.

The handyman (Steve) is convicted of her murder and is sent to prison for life?

stonyc

macrumors 65816
Feb 15, 2005
Michigan
The first one sounds really familiar.. I was first reminded of Flatliners, but that's not it. Your film and Flatliners have the same feel to them, though.

Second one is escaping me.

bumfilter

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 16, 2004
Thanks for that. Very annoying, I've asked everyone but I'm not any closer to finding out!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.