iPad Can any one recommend me on an ipad stand

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by Dinad, Feb 2, 2014.

1. Dinad macrumors newbie

Hello All,
    Can any one recommend me on an ipad stand, preferably with a base on the floor? I have been using my ipad for work and lately I started using it as a for coking receptive in my kitchen, I need a stand that is not on the table (I always drop something on the screen)
    I have been looking for some time on the web for a stand and I haven’t found one that I like yet, on my last business trip to Israel I sow in a store an ipad stand named "MyStand" I kind of liked it but did not buy it, I did not found their website!!! Did any one try it? Or know of it?
    Any way will be grateful if someone can recommend me on a stable and good looking ipad stand.
    Thanks
    Dina

2. Zmanbaseball2 macrumors 68040

Zmanbaseball2

LEVO Deluxe iPad Floor Stand for all iPads Galaxy Xoom Nook and Other eBooks and Tablets
    http://amzn.com/B0043538VG

3. Dinad thread starter macrumors newbie

"MyStand" ipad and tablet stand

"MyStand" ipad and tablet stand www.MyIstand.com
    My Stand the new slim and classic design Ipad Tablet stand, allows the use of the Ipad and Tablet while lying down, sitting or standing, My Stand is the perfect solution for viewing your iPad or Tablet device at your Home, Office or Stage.

My Stand tablet ipad stand compatible devices - iPad, iPad2, New iPad, Ipad Air.

I personally been using my stand ipad stand and it has exceeded all my expectation,
    Thanks
    Jim

Attached Files:

4. Dinad thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks

hi
    Thanks

5. billiboy macrumors newbie

I ordered one, did not received it yet, i will let you know of it once i receive it :D