Can any one suggests me a headphone+mic for mb pro?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by hzxu, Oct 9, 2009.

1. hzxu macrumors regular

I used to use headphone+microphone to make Skype calls, now I noticed the macbook pro only has 1 headphone jack(not sure if it is also microphone jack), I searched google and found imic, which is a USB audio in/out port, but is there anything that has 1 plug with both audio input and output capabilities?

I don't need an expensive one, all I need is making Skype calls. I have a single headphone for listening to music.

Thanks a lot!

2. JRoDDz macrumors 68000

JRoDDz

Why don't you try a blutooth headset. The MBP has blutooth doesn't it? Any mobile blutooth would probably wok.

3. Shownarou macrumors regular

I'm not sure if the bluetooth solution will work, otherwise your only option is USB.

4. Thorbjorn macrumors regular

I got these--the iFrogz earpollution timbre with mic--they're earbuds but surprisingly good, mic is great as well. Here's a review (and there are other reviews out there):

http://www.testfreaks.com/blog/review/ifrogz-earpollution-timbre-with-mic/

I used the smallest of the earbud covers in order to allow some outside sound in, since I don't really like feeling closed in. I bought them at mygearstore for about $35. Personally, I love the sound.

5. jdavtz macrumors 6502a

The cheap US$20ish ones on the skype.com store are pretty good actually, the "super wideband audio" ones - Freetalk Everyman USB Headset.

6. Chris Rogers macrumors 6502a

Chris Rogers

I'm looking for the same and found THIS