Can anybody Interpret my dream for me!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by waloshin, Jul 25, 2009.

1. waloshin macrumors 68040

waloshin

This dream has repeated it self now with a small twist.

My close auntie and I are walking down a gravel road near or in Lampman. We find a lost wallet full of canadian tire money and a cell phone similar to my krzer ,but paper thin. Then the dream cuts to an ice rink where people are skating the owner of the cell phone and wallet are skating we give them their lost items.

* I'm sitting by the edge, the ice melts, an older creppy lady is sitting their I have seen her before, last time she committed suicide by going under the water and never coming backup. She talks about doing it again, so I tell her life is not worth doing it for. Me and some random person try to stop her ,but it was too late. I wait around a bit. Some person dives in the water and gives her oxygen, she survives. And kinda shrugs it off, this was her second attempt. a co worker appears and has claimed to have done the same thing, he then exclaims that if it is a fetish he will never do it again. I tell him likely it is. Then I woke up.

2. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

Try here.
    And the word is there not their. ;)

3. emt1 macrumors 65816

I love you.

OP, your dream is the result of random nerves firing while you are in REM sleep. It is meaningless. Focus more on your conscious life.

4. kymac macrumors 6502a

kymac

this reminded me of a curiousity i had the other day.. are people who are blind from birth able to dream? is it possible to create imagery without experiencing the visual world?

5. eawmp1 macrumors 601

eawmp1

No more late night drinking binges. 2+ to emt1.