Can anyone assist me in how to create my homescreen ?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Edge103, Jun 26, 2011.

1. Edge103 macrumors newbie

I see some of these awesome custom home screens, but I have NO idea how to do it.

I have been reading some of the posts and it mentions that you go into the file and custom them? How?

2. celticpride678

Download and install WinterBoard from Cydia. Then, just start finding themes. For example, search for "best WinterBoard themes" in Google and see what comes up.

3. Edge103 thread starter macrumors newbie

I've done that

I am talking about these custom ones I see.

4. IrishVixen macrumors 68020

IrishVixen

You've posted an extremely vague question and there's no possible way we can give you the specific answers you seem to expect.

Start with:

• iPhone model
    • A picture of the Homescreen you want AND a link back to where you found it (pref including the download if one is available)
    • A list of things you'd like to change about it, if any.
    • How much experience do you have with SSH or other methods of getting data onto your phone? Or are you just downloading through Cydia?
    • Do you have any experience in HTML/CSS coding? This isn't critical if you don't plan on making any changes, but you're going to need to learn the basics if you want to move things around, and virtually all widgets of these types are HTML coded. Some are very simple. Some are extremely complex.

By posting information like this, you might get answers closer to what you're looking for. You'll find people are usually willing to help, but we aren't mind readers and we tend to be a lot more willing to help those who show they've done at least some of the necessary research themselves before asking.