Can anyone else not make app purchases on iOS 8.1 Beta 2?

Discussion in 'iOS 8' started by Shawzborne, Oct 16, 2014.

1. Shawzborne macrumors 6502a

Shawzborne

Hi everyone,

Since iOS 8.1 beta 2 I can't make any app purchases on my iPad Air. Is anyone else having this issue?. I'm sure today's iOS update if there is one should help.

Thank-you,

Shawn

2. SMIDG3T Suspended

SMIDG3T

On iOS 8.1 beta 2 on iPhone 6 and all OK here. I've bought many in-app purchases this week!

3. Frozentoast macrumors 6502

Frozentoast

Purchased Pushpin yesterday on an iPhone 6 Plus running Beta 2, though haven’t tested anything this morning.

4. Shawzborne thread starter macrumors 6502a

Shawzborne

Apologies I meant to put iPad in the title as it's an iPad issue only works fine on my iPhone 6

5. C DM macrumors Westmere

Not to hijack the thread, but I suddenly started seeing some weird App Store behaviors myself: blank screens on most of the App Store tabs on my iPhone 5 with iOS 8.1 beta 2. The Updates screen seems to work but other screens come up blank as of sometime late yesterday. Tried killing the app and starting it again, restarting the phone, signing out of the App Store and signing back in, but it's still the same. Not sure if it's some weird App Store issue and/or something iOS 8.1 beta related and/or something else entirely somehow.