Can anyone help me find the perfect case for me?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by iMacBoy, Jan 6, 2011.

1. iMacBoy macrumors 6502

Hi,

Just recently got the iPhone 4, and bare in mind that i'm 13 so i will be knocking around with my mates etc.

I have a front and back screen protector to protect it from small scratches on the main surfaces.

I have bought a leather flip up case, but it is really annoying. Bulky in the pocket, to much fuss to open, no hole for flash, covers half camera etc..

So i was wondering for a hard case maybe, only problem with these, the ones i've tried take me about 3 and a half days to get off, and it ends up with more scratches than it would if i would have dropped it anyway.

I have from this one on ebay (Here) but am not sure weather it being only £3.00, whether it will be a treck to try and get it off too!

Someone please help!

Possibly max budget being £10.

-iMacage

2. Btrthnezr3 macrumors 6502a

Btrthnezr3

I really like my Splash Cruiser.

The only thing that annoys me is your screen protector needs to be on there really perfect for the case to not bubble it a little. I didn't mess with mine after install. I have 2 small bubbles at the top (not on the screen) and ehh it's protecting it well.

I figure if I get tired of the bubbles, I may just take my front screen protector off.