iPhone X Can anyone help me find this wallpaper for iPhone x

boltjames

macrumors 601
May 2, 2010

Doesn't exist. Someone took the standard iPhone X wallpaper (above) and recolored it in imaging software. You can probably do the same thing if you have Photoshop or an equivalent using the Hue slider.

mclarendude2

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 16, 2015
USA
Where did you find this picture?
From a macrumors post earlier today
[doublepost=1513800594][/doublepost]

Doesn't exist. Someone took the standard iPhone X wallpaper (above) and recolored it in imaging software. You can probably do the same thing if you have Photoshop or an equivalent using the Hue slider.
That is no help your just telling to do it myself and I was asking for help not someone to tell me to make it myself sorry for sounding rude but I am looking for help

Last edited:

BarracksSi

Suspended
Jul 14, 2015
That is no help your just telling to do it myself and I was asking for help not someone to tell me to make it myself sorry for sounding rude but I am looking for help
JFC.

Save it into your phone and edit it, sliding the Hue slider until it's different.

BasicGreatGuy

Contributor
Sep 21, 2012
In the middle of several books.
You asked for help finding a wallpaper. You were told that it doesn't exist because another person did some editing to the original wallpaper. And to not leave you in the technology wind, some people explained how to achieve your goal with relative ease. And for that, you berate fellow members.

1. You should apologize
2. Get over yourself
3. Edit the wallpaper as mentioned
4. Return to a much better day

Last edited:

boltjames

macrumors 601
May 2, 2010
1. You should apologize
2. Get over yourself
3. Edit the wallpaper as mentioned
4. Return to a much better day
That is no help your just telling to apologize myself and I was asking for a wallpaper not someone to tell me to get over myself sorry for sounding rude but I am looking for wallpaper not personality advice.

j800r

macrumors 6502
Jan 5, 2011
Coventry, West mids, England
That is no help your just telling to apologize myself and I was asking for a wallpaper not someone to tell me to get over myself sorry for sounding rude but I am looking for wallpaper not personality advice.
The guy’s just calling you out for being kinda rude before. You were given an answer and you refused to accept it.

Anyhoo, someone’s reproduced it for you now so all should be good.

Ralfi

macrumors 68030
Dec 22, 2016
Australia
Anyone know where to get the wallpaper in this video's thumbnail?
The glowing lava through the black molten rock is something special imo.