Can anyone help with a myspace?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by rye9, Jun 10, 2007.

1. rye9 macrumors 65816

rye9

A myspace profile I noticed had an image as a border... as if the image was set as the background and then the normal white background of a profile had its margins shrunk and slapped right on top, in the center of the image. Anyone know how I could do the same... having an image stick out larger than the profile creating a border (being the image)?

2. samh004 macrumors 68020

samh004

Did you view the page source to see if there is anything identifiable in it relating to the layout of the page.

Care to post the page here ?

3. rye9 thread starter macrumors 65816

rye9

Yeah here's what it looks like.. sorry for cutting it off but for my friend's privacy and yeah. Anyways the white at the bottom is the "normal" profile part.. then as you can see the image is being a border. Also, obviously it's not tiled... it's like i said before as if the white background profile was put on top of a larger image.

[​IMG]

4. rye9 thread starter macrumors 65816

rye9

Ok so I actually got it figured out... but now I have another question... I have an image set as a background and it creates this... a border of the image which is what I wanted.. but now how do i change the white background color? I've tried using some codes but they don't seem to be working.. can anyone help?

[​IMG]