can anyone help?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by gimmeiphone, Jun 30, 2010.

1. gimmeiphone macrumors 6502

i recently installed sabnzbd and it was running perfect until i reboot, now the icon has disappeared from the top bar and it wont open unless i force quit it in activity monitor, if i reinstall it its fine but after reboot back to square 1 :S

2. spinnerlys Guest

spinnerlys

What version of Mac OS X on what Mac do you run?

Btw, if you write "icon has disappeared from the top bar and it wont open unless i force quit it in activity monitor", do you mean, the icon does not show up in the Menu bar, but still the process is running as shown by Activity Monitor?

And how did you install the application? If I downloaded the correct version(?), it just is a drag-and-drop job, then simply start the application from the Applications folder.

"How to maximise your MacRumors troubleshooting experience" created by mad jew in 2006

Even though some might get annoyed of reading this, the thread title guy strikes again:

A more descriptive and precise thread title will help cater to the right audience and get you more responses.
    To edit your thread title, just click on the [​IMG] button on the bottom right of your original post and then click the "Go Advanced" button below your message.

Have you also taken a look at http://mroogle.*************/MRoogleSmall.gif, since that question may have been asked several times?

3. gimmeiphone thread starter macrumors 6502

on snow leopard 10.6.4, yeah it disappears from the top bar where the time and date and wifi icon is etc, it opens in web browser if i click on icon but if i navigate away from the page i have to force quit it in activity monitor because it wont open again, somethings definitely messed up :S

4. gimmeiphone thread starter macrumors 6502