Can anyone identify the music/song/track playing in this Youtube video?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Cattywampus_, Jul 16, 2017.

1. Cattywampus_ macrumors 6502a

Hello,

Simple question: There is a piece of music plays in this video () for about 80 seconds (starts at 0:11).

I must have tried Shazam over 100 times using different speakers and devices and while I do get hits, they are never the right track.

I wonder whether the music may just be some royalty free background music and not actually a 'released' song. I have tried to contact the video's creator but he has so many subscribers and gets so many comments I doubt very much he would ever read mine.

Hoping someone can help. Thank you.

2. casperes1996 macrumors 65816

casperes1996

I'm betting either our friend, EverythingApplePro, had this made specifically for the video, found some royalty free song on SoundBed or similar or something like that. SoundHound can't find it either, and SoundHound finds everything.

Actually, I'm betting it's Kevin MacLeod from Incompetech. Guy makes music for soooo much stuff

3. Cattywampus_ thread starter macrumors 6502a

I have just listened to some of the stuff on the Incompetech website and it just doesn't have the same sound/quality as in the video.

Appreciate your post though. Thanks.

4. casperes1996 macrumors 65816

casperes1996

The stuff you hear directly on the webpage is just samples. If you download the files or pay him directly you get higher quality editions :)