Can anyone read a lower back MRI?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by nospleen, Oct 12, 2018.

1. nospleen macrumors 68020

nospleen

I initially hurt my back last July. I was playing golf and hit a 3 wood and almost fell to the ground. It bothered me for a few weeks and then life returned to normal. I’ve re-injured it a few times since. Some days are great. I can even do squats! Other days I can’t even put my socks on. Lol

Just had an MRI, but I’m going out of town next week and will miss my Dr.’s appointment. They can’t see me until mid November. Curious if anyone can read this.

Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. D.T. macrumors G3

D.T.

There's a user I see around pretty frequently with this name: @spinedoc77 (they'll notified by @'ing them), I always assumed from their username they were what you need. However, I will say, most docs are a little hesitant to even do a "read" of any diag results. A good friend of mine is head of internal medicine at a local hospital group and I've occasionally pinged him for info, but I think he'd probably pass if it wasn't me or my immediate family.

Good luck, hope whatever the medical situation is, get's resolved quickly and easily.

3. nospleen thread starter macrumors 68020

nospleen

Thanks! I still have my appointment and will follow through with them, just curious about the results.

4. jbarley macrumors 68040

jbarley

I'm no expert but, it kinda looks a lot like the Tomato horn worm that I found in my garden.:D
    _P4H8665_TOMATO_HORNWORM.jpg

5. nospleen thread starter macrumors 68020

nospleen

I knew I shouldn’t be eating organic! :p

6. chown33, Oct 13, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2018

chown33 macrumors 604

Looking forward to the metamorphosis:

[​IMG]

Assuming a roughly 6-foot height for the OP, I predict at least a 12 foot wing span. Yeah, it could be difficult to sit in a car, but a bicycle or skateboard will become much more interesting.