Can anyone recommend a decent, cheap screen protector for the iPhone 4 please?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by 55test55, Jul 6, 2011.

1. 55test55 macrumors 6502

I have some right now that suck, and i need to get more. Im too scared to pay like $20 for a powersupport one or whatever because if i put it on wrong, im screwed.

thanks a lot!

2. iphone1105 macrumors 68020

iphone1105

It's actually very easy, just be prepared with some tape to lift up and get the dirt/dust that gets trapped out. Dont be scared of it, embrace it! Trust me it's easy with patience and some tape!:)

EDIT: eBay always has cheap protectors available, 3-6 packs for a range of $5.99

3. 55test55 thread starter macrumors 6502

Ah, thanks, was hoping id find some cheaper ones but apparently they cheap ones still sucks

4. jdaniel macrumors 65816

power support anti glare HD, comes with 2.. clean your screen very well with iklear or a good micro fiber with denatured alcohol...(less than 50/50) the. then try n find less dusty place and install it comes with a sticker which u install o the phone anduse a credit card remove all the bubl it removes all the stuff u cant see as soon as u remove that u install the actual protector.. have scotch tape handly to help remove n reinstall...if u have issues... I will never use another brand

5. map1978 macrumors 68020

map1978

Don't know if u need a case too, but I usually like buying cases from companies like switcheasy and sgp because they give you top notch screen protectors.

Beats just buying a $20 screen protector ;)

6. maclaptop macrumors 65816

maclaptop

No need for one on the current model, the screen is very scratch resistant. It's a waste of time & money to cover it. You lose the great tactile feedback and kill the clarity. I've tried all the expensive ones and still you can tell they're there.