Can anyone recommend a good iphone 4 screen protector?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by sam.walker22, Dec 2, 2010.

1. sam.walker22 macrumors member

sam.walker22

I bought a cheap one for about £2 off ebay but its rubbish, doesn't stick properly so after a while theres air bubbles all over the place.

Need it for front and back and must be able to post to UK.

Cheaper the better too!

2. enemi macrumors regular

enemi

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....548397&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT#ht_4863wt_905

Personally never used them but there have been feedback from other people from this forum that these are hard to beat for the price.

3. rapaleeman macrumors 6502

Honestly if you want cheap with good quality go to monprice.com

For an easy to put on protector that is also antiglare, go with the power support. I fnd that they are significantly easier to put on than any other dry install and they seem to last the longest.

I have had an sgp crystal and oleophobic. All 4 (2 in each box) had trouble laying flat around the earhole and the home button. No lint or anything under the protector either. It just wouldn't lay flat.

I have had zero issue with the power support one I have had on my phone for a couple months now. I have been very rough on it and it still looks like new. Even using it with a bunch of cases.

4. SchneiderMan macrumors G3

SchneiderMan

From my expirience, Incipio's screen protectors are great and they all come with their cases so It's a great deal. I would also suggest getting a PowerSupport but the cost would be the same as an Incipio case.

5. maniacphoner macrumors regular

There are plenty of forums regarding this topic. Do some search and you will find a ton of different suggestions/feedbacks.

6. JASApplications macrumors 65816

Zagg InvisibleSHIELD or the Wrapsol kit.