Can anyone recommend drag drop website builder software for wordpress?

Discussion in 'Web Design and Development' started by applelover4u, Jan 27, 2017.

1. applelover4u macrumors 6502

Can any help me out. What are some good software or website builders to use with wordpess themes.. Im looking for something drag and drop and rearranging certain items of website. Customizing

I have heard some using website builder drag and drop software with wordpress themes and I'm interested in it.

Also can anyone tell me what this website is built of or using? chapelsofgatlinburg.com

Thanks

2. Martin29 macrumors 6502

Martin29

3. BrianBaughn macrumors 603

BrianBaughn

The Elementor plugin is worth trying. I think the simpler your theme the better it will work.

4. 2457244 macrumors regular

If you're looking for those fancy features in creating a website you'd probably best end up using Blocs App or something.

http://blocsapp.com

5. DavidBeav macrumors newbie

You might want to look at the drag-and-drop web site builders: Weebly, Wix or Squarespace... designed from the ground up to be drag and drop, and (in my opinion, sure to be contested by others) much easier to deal with than Wordpress. Excellent for simple sites.

6. applelover4u thread starter macrumors 6502

Blocs for Mac and cornerstone both look awesome

Can blocs for mac edit a prebuilt theme?

7. Martin29 macrumors 6502

Martin29

I can't answer for Blocs.. But I use Cornerstone for several hours each day. As far as I am concerned, it is unrivaled. And there are a growing range of templates available too for anyone really looking to fast track.

8. SparkFlash macrumors 6502

SparkFlash

I would grab a template from theme forest.net for wordpress. One that has visual composer. Then you can mix and match all you want.

9. zapnyc macrumors member

zapnyc

10. Stella Martin macrumors member

check out this one where they compare and review 5 of the best drag and drop page builders for wordpress