Can anyone verify i recieved the correct LCD panel?

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by aphexacid, Jan 7, 2013.

1. aphexacid macrumors 6502a

aphexacid

I ordered an LCD for my cousins phone that is visiting from out of the country since its was so much cheaper. And i just wanted to verify that its the right one. And if not contact the seller before my cousin leaves.

[​IMG]

2. dictoresno macrumors 601

dictoresno

is it for a 4s? how are we supposed to know without knowing what phone its going on? ive done screen replacements on the 4 and 4S and they both look exactly the same from that vantage point. the differences are internal besides needing to carry over the 4s home button on the new 4s screen.

3. aphexacid thread starter macrumors 6502a

aphexacid

Well you'd know by the hinges, or the little forks on the frame that attaches to the body.

I read a little bit into it, but want to verify with someone that knows their stuff.

It's suppose to be for a gsm 4, but my cousin says it doesn't look right :/

4. aphexacid thread starter macrumors 6502a

aphexacid

Comparing it to some pictures on the Internet, it looks like it's a 4S screen. Dang it.

Can anyone confirm?

5. Jburnette87 macrumors member

Jburnette87

6. aphexacid thread starter macrumors 6502a

aphexacid

Bingo! I compared some more pictures, and you're totally right.

I'm going to have to get another lcd from somewhere inside the USA this time. The one i bought came from china and took 2 weeks! and its wrong!

thanks so much!