I'm waiting for white as long as the wait isn't unreasonable. I don't want to order a black one and do an exchange like many are planning on doing, so what I'm wondering is: If I were to order a black now as a "safety" (as the shipping date keeps slipping), can the pre-order be canceled before it ships if a white model becomes available before then? If white is still not available by mid-July (the current shipping date for black), I'd just keep the black when it ships. Can someone check their pre-order to see if a cancel order option is present? Thanks!