Can bluetooth work while in BootCamp (Windows)

iMJustAGuy

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Sep 10, 2007
Beach, FL
Hello, I am a soon to be (first time) mac owner.. leaopard has got me hooked.. i was just curious if i could use bluetooth while i was in the "windows mode".. Thanks

JW008

macrumors 6502
Apr 29, 2005
I've been able to run my Apple bluetooth wireless keyboard and Mighty Mouse in the Boot Camp beta. I'd assume the same would be true in Leopard!

Comment

CavemanUK

macrumors 6502
Jun 29, 2006
Rhyl, North Wales
Hello, I am a soon to be (first time) mac owner.. leaopard has got me hooked.. i was just curious if i could use bluetooth while i was in the "windows mode".. Thanks
Yes you can pretty much use all the features of your mac via bootcamp. This includes Bluetooth, Wifi, iSight webcam and even illuminated keyboards on MacBook Pros!

Leopard Bootcamp is no different to the Tiger beta because all it is, is a boot menu/set up tool.. Once the Mac starts booting into windows, its a PC! Apple have supplied drivers for all the components of pretty much all intel Macs.

Comment

iMJustAGuy

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Sep 10, 2007
Beach, FL
Yes you can pretty much use all the features of your mac via bootcamp. This includes Bluetooth, Wifi, iSight webcam and even illuminated keyboards on MacBook Pros!

Leopard Bootcamp is no different to the Tiger beta because all it is, is a boot menu/set up tool.. Once the Mac starts booting into windows, its a PC! Apple have supplied drivers for all the components of pretty much all intel Macs.
sweet. Thanks man.:D

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.