Can corporate members go to AT&T? June 29th?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Goldinboy17, Jun 26, 2010.

1. Goldinboy17 macrumors 65816

Goldinboy17

I'm a bit confused. Can AT&T Premier members buy a phone at an AT&T store? I have a CISCO FAN account and am not sure If I would be able to buy a phone come June 29th at my local AT&T store. I just want to make sure I don't wait in line for hours only to find out I can only order it online!

2. orijinal macrumors 6502

orijinal

I have a FAN and I pre-ordered online at applestore.com. Received on the 23rd; activated with no problems.

3. dave006 Contributor

dave006

Yes, if you have a National Account Discount (FAN attached to your account), you can always purchase at any AT&T Corporate Retail store. Depending on your account type you can also purchase at Apple or via Apple.com.

Dave

4. Mystikal macrumors 68020

Mystikal

If youre under a Tax ID, you CAN NOT buy at an apple store. Period.

5. sloppygator2013 macrumors regular

I would call just to make sure. I just called about going in on Tuesday and upgrading my 16 to 32 and the woman said I would have to go through premier. I cannot exchange in an AT&T store.

6. bmwhd macrumors 6502a

bmwhd

I stopped by just now to verify that my account is of the type that CAN NOT purchase from the AT&T corporate stores. I have to go through my Premier site and of course, our site admin has been given ZERO information from AT&T regarding tomorrow. I really hope I'll be able to order on line in the morning but who the hell knows at this point?

7. hardsc02 macrumors member

I hear ya man. AT&T Premier acccounts are a pain in it. I waited in line at Wal-Mart on launch day and was third in line and ofcourse was turned down. And on pre order day I was logged in to Apple online and ofcourse they could not access my account, as I had a business account. It definately sucks.