Can critique my website?

Discussion in 'Web Design and Development' started by NumeroTen, Sep 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NumeroTen, Sep 7, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2011

NumeroTen macrumors member

NumeroTen

Can you critique my website? I average 30k-80k viewers a month, and my top countries are USA and China. I know the issue about not having my logo link home (fixing that). Can you tell me what you think about my site? http://www.numeroten.com/

EDIT
    HEy, I'm sorry that some of you disbelieve my hits rate, and to a certain extent you are right. Here are picture of last months hits. I posted it on the facebook page, so you can see, since I don't know how to get picture on here besides doing this. Theres are 2 photos
    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=266611560025909&set=a.266611520025913.67061.219617194725346&type=1&theater

Now as you can see, I saw a very high increase in hits last month, and page views. My vies went up almost 300%. From 10,000 monthly average to 30,000. and in the last week it has gone up to 15,000 a week. I figured it was my time to get my site to look good for people, since my google search rankings have been doing pretty well (most of my traffic from google), and football season is coming up which is what a lot of my list are about for this season. I ask for help because I'm only in highschool. I started the site 2 years ago when I was in 8th grade, I knew NOTHING. It was my fault for not explaining, but please do not excuse me as doing this to get more hits because It really isn't, I fully know that getting hits not from my niche really doesn't do much. I just wanted ways to improve my site.

2. miles01110 macrumors Core

miles01110

Doesn't look like a site that would actually generate 40-80k hits per month, but congratulations.

3. Hansr macrumors 6502a

Image loading is horrible, no optimization or thought put into it.

Also I don't believe the hit number, to be honest this looks like a post to promote your site and get a lot of hits :rolleyes:

4. chown33 macrumors 604

OP has a history of asking for website critiques.

5. jtara macrumors 65816

6. celesfar macrumors newbie

I seem to recall a similar idea presented to me by someone about a year ago - you wouldn't happen to be Serbian by any chance?

As for the design, without going to great lengths: it's not very apparent what I'm supposed to see/do. It looks like a generic website.

7. NumeroTen, Sep 9, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2011

NumeroTen thread starter macrumors member

NumeroTen

HEy, I'm sorry that you disbelieve my hits rate, and to a certain extent you are right. Here are picture of last months hits. I posted it on the facebook page, so you can see, since I don't know how to get picture on here besides doing this. Theres are 2 photos
    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=266611560025909&set=a.266611520025913.67061.219617194725346&type=1&theater

Now as you can see, I saw a very high increase in hits last month, and page views. My vies went up almost 300%. From 10,000 monthly average to 30,000. and in the last week it has gone up to 15,000 a week. I figured it was my time to get my site to look good for people, since my google search rankings have been doing pretty well (most of my traffic from google), and football season is coming up which is what a lot of my list are about for this season. I ask for help because I'm only in highschool. I started the site 2 years ago when I was in 8th grade, I knew NOTHING. It was my fault for not explaining, but please do not excuse me as doing this to get more hits because It really isn't, I fully know that getting hits not from my niche really doesn't do much. I just wanted ways to improve my site.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.