Can I block certain incoming calls?

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by fscarpa, Apr 21, 2009.

1. fscarpa macrumors regular

Is there anyway I can block incoming calls to my iPhone, like if the number is not in the address book?

2. theDUB macrumors 6502a

theDUB

3. steve knight Suspended

steve knight

only if you jailbreak your phone then mcleaner does a great job of blocking calls.

4. fscarpa thread starter macrumors regular

Jailbrake?

5. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

6. fscarpa thread starter macrumors regular

7. Randman macrumors 65816

Randman

Create a contact for blocked numbers then assign a silent ring to them. Not the best solution but no need to jailbreak.

8. steve knight Suspended

steve knight

go to iphone hacks and read up. yes it is safe and really lets your phone work.

9. chaostrick macrumors newbie

Jailbreak

Only do it if you are past your warranty or don’t care about your warranty, as it voids the warranty. It doesn’t hurt your phone, it actually liberates it (from its oppression by the man)(well, the mans smaller, albeit smarter, nemesis). :)

10. steve knight Suspended

steve knight

only if you don't restore the phone before you bring it in. it is reversible.

11. dastyleek macrumors newbie

MCleaner the best for blocking call and sms

:Dhahahaha u are funny because you have know idea how annoying it is to see people calling you with private and texting u junk text messages. but finally the new king is here to help MCleaner does a great job of blocking calls, TEXT MESSAGE..TRUST me with MCleaner For incoming calls blocked,it has four settings,such as "Phone Busy","Mute Ring","Busy and Reply SMS", or"Divert Calls to",etc you can choose one out of the 4 ..you have 14days for free trail enjoy it .:)

http://www.mcleaner.com/index.jsp

by kwabena