Can I buy new phone?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Ironjim, Oct 21, 2014.

1. Ironjim macrumors newbie

I purchased a 6 and am past my 14 day return. Not loving the color. Will Apple sell me a new full price phone to replace it? I'm att. I would then sell the one I have now on eBay. When I tried to order online at apple.com it said not eligible for upgrade and gave me no option to pay full price.?

2. Givmeabrek macrumors 68040

Givmeabrek

Did you pay for your 6 completely? If you did a next upgrade then pay it off. Then you can buy another. Check you upgrade status either on the phone or on the AT&T website. If they let you upgrade then do it. If AT&T won't let you upgrade then get a device only phone at Apple.

3. Ironjim thread starter macrumors newbie

I paid for the upgrade. I am on unlimited data and it was my 2 year subsidized upgrade .

4. Givmeabrek macrumors 68040

Givmeabrek

Chances are you can do a full price upgrade. Check your account on the AT&T website or give them a call.

5. roguebear macrumors newbie

Yes, you can absolutely buy a full price phone whenever you want, irrespective of eligibility. Unfortunately the Apple website does not support this, but if you go into a store you can request a device-only phone and pay full price. The bonus is that by paying full price your phone will be unlocked.

Alternatively, you can buy from the ATT website and choose to pay full price. It's only Apple that doesn't allow it.