Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Miqs

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 22, 2013
Bedfordshire, UK
Don't know if this is the correct section for this but LittleSnitch has just shown this on start up today. Can I allow or is it bogus? Oddly I have searched for info but found very little!

grab-1.jpg

benwiggy

macrumors 68020
Jun 15, 2012
This is of course the trouble with Little Snitch and other "monitoring" applications. They make you spend your time worrying about the goodness/badness of everything they report, most of which is "just normal".

There's no evidence that this is malicious. Block it; allow it: it probably makes no difference.

Bear

macrumors G3
Jul 23, 2002
Sol III - Terra
Don't know if this is the correct section for this but LittleSnitch has just shown this on start up today. Can I allow or is it bogus? Oddly I have searched for info but found very little!

What were you doing when this popped up? It actually looks like a connection happening only on your system and not to an external system.

This connection is probably not only fine, but something your doing needs it to happen.

Miqs

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 22, 2013
Bedfordshire, UK
It happened earlier today when I updated LS to the newer version (V3) mistakingly. I now realise this is a chargeable update and probably was the cause so I have uninstalled the latest version and reinstalled the earlier non chargeable version (V2) from my Time Machine backup and all seems to be back to normal.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.