Can I create albums ON the iphone with jailbreak?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by pdutta2000, Aug 3, 2010.

1. pdutta2000 macrumors regular

I love the concept of the jailbreak. I want to do it but really the only major item I need is the ability to create photo albums ON the iphone. That's my only major want. Everything else I can live without so if it's not there via Jailbreak...I won't do it. I searched the forums and the Cydia store but didn't see anything. Thanks.

2. baller1308 macrumors 6502a

Can't you create playlists on the phone itself already?

3. pdutta2000 thread starter macrumors regular

Sorry. I should be clear. I mean Photo Albums from the Camera app. It just kills me that I need to connect to a computer to create a photo album.

4. sneezymarble macrumors 6502

I'm interested in this too. It'd be nice to be able to organize and manage the photos on the iPhone without having to do so from a computer. Any ideas?

5. mitsitsad macrumors member

yea this would be great - even if you could classify things as 'photos' and 'videos' would be nice for me

6. Mr. Chewbacca macrumors 6502a

Mr. Chewbacca

I use an app called photo-sort it takes a little bit to get used to it but now that I use is I couldnt go with out it.

If you get it i suggest you back up all of your pics first so you can play with the app and have no fear of losing any photos. Its worth it in the end, love that app!