iPhone 6(S)(+) Can I do this to play videos on my iPhone 6s?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by a-m-k, Jun 6, 2019.

1. a-m-k macrumors 65816

a-m-k

2. MEJHarrison macrumors 65816

Assuming I've read the question correctly... If you're watching web video and seeing the play button, it's something that would need to be fixed on the website by a developer type, not something you'd do on your end or on your phone. So you can't really do anything to "put this to use". This needs to happen on the website serving the video, not on the phone itself.

3. a-m-k, Jun 7, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2019

a-m-k thread starter macrumors 65816

a-m-k

I mean that anything before the latest iPhone (with my mom now has)except the iPhone X (maybe?) had the play button right in the middle of the imoticons that can have a voice, from what I understand if a person who has an XS send an emoticon that was able to have a voice from the user, the play button isn't there or its very small on the bottom corner.

Basically, what I am saying is that if she sends me one of the new emoticons that can have a voice it is sent to me as a video with the play button in the middle of the emoticon. If I understand right, emoticons sent to her are either activated by touch or the play button is small and on the corner either in the left hand or right hand side. Can I alter mine to be in the left hand or right hand side or even set it up so all I had to do was press the emoitcon?

4. MEJHarrison macrumors 65816

I don't think you can alter where the play button appears. That would be on Apple.

5. a-m-k thread starter macrumors 65816

a-m-k

Thanks for replying. You saved me from the "headache" from trying to figure it out. Who knows? Maybe that will be included in some aspects of the forthcoming software rework/development for the 6s. :)