Can I download again?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by c14nhl, Jun 29, 2011.

1. c14nhl macrumors 6502

c14nhl

Apologies for using the iPad forum, but couldn't think of the correct place to put this.

Looks like I'm having to take my MacBook Pro in for repair and may lose some data.

My question is, the movies I have downloaded from iTunes, will I be able to download these again? I didn't purchase them on iTunes, I got a code from blu ray's I purchased which then took me to iTunes to get the digital copy of the movie.

2. Mr.C macrumors 601

I don't have an answer to your question as I've not had to re-download my digital copies. I would think you should be able to as it's the same iTunes account.

Did you not back up your data including your iTunes library to an external hard drive ?

3. HazyCloud, Jun 29, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2011

HazyCloud macrumors 68030

HazyCloud

I'm pretty sure TV shows and movies are a 1 time download. If you download them again, you'll probably be charged again as well.

EDIT* After doing some research, it seems you can contact Apple and they may allow you to re-download all of your purchased videos.

Found here and here. (Neither are from Apple)

4. HardLuckStories macrumors regular

I re downloaded a few series after replacing for screen bleed. Just sent cust serv short polite email and they flicked the switch making them show up in my downloads again.