Can I Exchange My Ipad at Best Buy?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by txdave38, Jan 5, 2012.

1. txdave38 macrumors newbie

Hey guys,

I've been using my Ipad2 that I bought at Best Buy for about 3 weeks now, and loving it. I don't care that Ipad 3 is coming out. I'm quite happy with this tablet.

I am depressed about the storage space though. I have no videos or pics on it, I'm app hungry and my storage is already down to 11.2 gigs. Now I wished I had ponied up the extra $100 bucks and got the 32 model.

Does anyone know if Best Buy will allow me to exchange my Ipad for a 32 gig and just pay the $100 difference? I do have about 50+ apps on it so far.

2. JeffMorse macrumors regular

If you're a silver reward zone member you get 45 days. If not, I think you only have 14. They may still let you do it as you're upgrading, but I'd try sooner rather than later.

3. 7timethecrystal macrumors regular

7timethecrystal

4. dischNoutTAspd macrumors regular

If the iPad is mint , doesn't hurt to try and exchange

5. Lioncrazz macrumors member

They changed the iPad return policy due to Christmas. I just returned mine yesterday and it was 4 days past the 14. They extended all returns up to January 24

6. iRobby macrumors 6502a

iRobby

Why you return it?? You not like it.

7. Lioncrazz macrumors member

I loved it but I couldn't justify spending $700 for it. It was a great entertainment device but that wasnt worth the $700. I wouldn't have used it enough because i am so used to doing tasks on my iPhone. I love my iPhone and love that I can rely on it for everything. My 4s is such a powerful and compact device; the best of both worlds. I did not like that I would be splitting my tasks into 2 devices. It also felt very awkward to take my iPad anywhere. Anywhere I brought it, I had my wife carry it in her purse.