Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

fairnymph

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 12, 2007
Chapel Hill, NC
I wear a size XS-S. Any way I can exchange my giant t shirt that came with my student ADC membership? Has anyone done this, and how did you do it?

emptyCup

macrumors 65816
Jan 5, 2005
I wear a size XS-S. Any way I can exchange my giant t shirt that came with my student ADC membership? Has anyone done this, and how did you do it?

Calling and asking would be the place to start. Most of the nymphs I know like to wear XL t-shirts as nightgowns. Assuming you are female, which you can't do around here based on user names or avatars, you could always do that.

fairnymph

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 12, 2007
Chapel Hill, NC
Most of the nymphs I know like to wear XL t-shirts as nightgowns.
I want to give this shirt more exposure than that! Sadly, my nightwear has a very limited audience.

I am female, for the record, but are you saying gents can't wear nightgowns? :p

I really do hate how XL seems to be the standard. Plus, it's fairly obvious from my first name that I'm a girl. Not that there aren't XL girls, but surely girls my age are more likely to be medium or even large?

I am going to feel sort of silly calling and asking. I will do that, just curious if anyone else has tried/what resulted.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.