Can I Extract Audio From A Video That's Using The Greenscreen Effect In iMovie?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by KingNush, Oct 3, 2010.

1. KingNush macrumors newbie

I Am Making A Music Video And Everything Was Going Great Until One clip was off with the lyrics and i heard the music playing from the video so i detached the audio and deleted it and i still hear It ! and i turned down al audio from the inspecter what could be happening the clip is over a picture using it as a greenscreen background Please Help I Need To Have This Part Done By The End Of Today . ! PLEASE please help thanks alot ! I Also Have Final Cut Express If I Can Use That And It Would Make The Job Easier.

Another Thing Its iMovie 09 And Im On A Macbook I Can Add AnyMore Information If Its Needed !

2. spinnerlys Guest

spinnerlys

I don't understand completely what your problem is (maybe due to your formatting or grammar or spelling), but I gather, that you have some audio on a video, and you don't want to use that audio.

FCE gives you the opportunity to delete the audio track of the source clip in the timeline window, thus you can add any other sound you wish.

3. KingNush thread starter macrumors newbie

That Is Exactly My Problem But It Wont Go Away Is It Because Im Using A Greenscreen With The Same clip ? it still plays even when i add ducking to the music thats playing It Wont Go Away . when i try to delete the audio from a track thats not using the greenscreen it works fine please reply thanks. !