Can I get a few questions answered please? :)

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by gregrose, Nov 23, 2010.

1. gregrose macrumors 6502

Hey all, I jb my old 3g phone last year. I really want to JB again when 4.2.1 has the JB ready to go. I just have 2 questions:

1. How has the battery life been with ip4's JB? I would have sbsettings, lockinfo, winterboard, & tlert, most likely. (my 3g battery went to hell after my JB)

2. i bought apps mostly on Rock back on my 3g, will i be able to get them back again without paying? i also bought pdanet too, i just dont want to have to repay for anything again.

Thanks!

2. antisoma macrumors regular

Battery life should be only marginally affected. Depends on what you install but it certainly shouldn't be significant. If you are worried about it just install a couple of apps at a time and see how the affect the battery life over a couple of days before installing more. Apps like lockinfo can reduce battery life, especially if you have weather plugins or similar that are sending requests for information to the internet. But for me this has a hardly noticeable effect.

Rock licenses can be transferred to cydia but they are unique to a phone. So the apps you bought on your 3G can't be transferred to your iPhone 4.

3. gregrose thread starter macrumors 6502

thats BS you cant transfer purchases to your new phone, wow.

So I shouldnt worry much about battery drain then, ill make sure my lockinfo updates are hours apart for weather.

4. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

Thats false.
    You can transfer your Rock purchases to Cydia and redownload and install them free again to a different device than the one originally bought from.