Can I get Apple Care on my iPhone 3G?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by michael31986, Jun 20, 2009.

1. michael31986 macrumors 68030

I got it last year the day it was released. I wanna buy it anyone know how much it is? Also I read on here if you have a problem they send u you a new iPhone and then u send yours back in the box. So it would be easier to exchange for light leak then. Anyone verify this.

2. petemwah macrumors regular

3. michael31986 thread starter macrumors 68030

What about in regards to them shipping phone first and then u send yours and would they do this for light leaks

4. petemwah macrumors regular

I'm not entirely sure. I think if you just mentioned a light leak they may think it an unreasonable return reason, you could always 'find' another fault to accompany this, something like your touch screen stops working?

I'm not sure if they send it to you first with iPhones. if it's anything like when i replaced my macbook charger what they did was to take my card details and send out the new charger with a prepaid packet, i then had 10 days (or two weeks, can't quite remember) to send back the old charger, and if i had not returned my old charger they would have billed me for the new one.

5. michael31986 thread starter macrumors 68030

Anyone here with experiences also does apple let you use online technical chat.