I just noticed that MB anniversary is fast approaching and so is the end of it`s warranty. My cousin got this CD MB on May 16,06 from US. So that makes it just 5 days before I can get the Applecare for it. I had initially decided against applecare as I intended to sell it before the warranty was over. But now since i have this MB with me till now, I think extending the warranty wouldnt be a bad idea. If only I could get it cheaper.... I think it is possible to buy the Applecare from Canada(my friend is studying there) for my MB. But thats mostly my assumption. Can someone else please confirm it? Also, how much does the Apple care cost after students discounts?