Can I get apps I paid for back?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by rph105, Aug 7, 2008.

1. rph105 macrumors 6502

rph105

I bought super monkey ball on launch, since then my mac had crashed, so I had to do an erase and install, so my itunes was blank, no apps, nothing.

iPhone also crashed and had to get another one, is there a way I can download super monkey ball as well as my other itunes purchases for free since I paid for it?

Thanks in advance!

2. timimbo85 macrumors regular

timimbo85

shouldn't your old library be backed up on itunes? If you bought it , its on your itunes account, and if you hook the phone up to that account it should go right on.

3. atluten macrumors 6502

Absolutely, just download the app as you would normally. iTunes will tell you that you've already purchased it and will allow you to download it again for free. Just sign into the account you used to purchase the apps. Cheers.

4. Claytybob macrumors member

Claytybob

Yes, but with a twist

Yes You Can! Just Try to Download it Again! If it was Music That Messed Up, Sorry, No You Cannot. At this point apple has made it a business not to give back music after HD's or Computers OS' has crashed. I have had the same problem too, only my music was saved by a ubuntu live cd (Very Handy) and a External Drive I Borrowed. (Should Buy One)
    Sorry again,
    Clayton

5. BlackMax macrumors 6502a

BlackMax

I would be nice if you could do that with music purchased from iTunes too.