Can I get my money back?

Discussion in 'Mac OS X Lion (10.7)' started by Sdahe, Mar 22, 2012.

1. Sdahe macrumors 68000

Sdahe

Hello,

I got Lion a few weeks ago and now I'm back to Snow Leopard because Lion really sucks. Even with 8GB of RAM and it doesn't fill as smooth as SL.

Anyway, since I wasn't satisfied with LION... Can I get my money back?... Will Apple give me the money back?

Thanks!!!

2. soco macrumors 68030

soco

Key words: "a few weeks"
    Likely not. Why did you wait so long?

3. heisenberg123 macrumors 603

heisenberg123

likey not, you can make a bootable copy of lion in about 10 minutes after downloading, would be to easy to make a copy and ask for a refund

4. Sdahe thread starter macrumors 68000

Sdahe

Well... it's the first time I want a refund of an Apple product... I'm doom!!!

5. Mal macrumors 603

Mal

You're doom? Everyone, run for your lives!!!

Seriously, though, it's $30, and you should be asking Apple, not us. You're not doomed (which I assume is what you meant) because you're out $30, unless you're in serious financial trouble, and the $30 is still likely the least of your problems in that case. Chill, dude (or dudette, whichever you are).

jW

6. Sdahe thread starter macrumors 68000

Sdahe

Thanks... Its 30 dollars. Im not in financial problems but I still feel bad that I spend 30 dollars in something Im not satisfy with.

7. fisherking macrumors 603

fisherking

it's like a trying something you never ate before...you have to try it to find out if you like it (or not).

at least it's better than in the pre-snow leopard days, when the OS was $130.

besides, some day you may want to try it again; after all, a lot of people like it, use it...and someday, software you use may require it...