Can I get my money back?

Sdahe

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Oct 26, 2007
San Juan, PR
Hello,

I got Lion a few weeks ago and now I'm back to Snow Leopard because Lion really sucks. Even with 8GB of RAM and it doesn't fill as smooth as SL.

Anyway, since I wasn't satisfied with LION... Can I get my money back?... Will Apple give me the money back?

Thanks!!!

heisenberg123

macrumors 603
Oct 31, 2010
Hamilton, Ontario
Hello,

I got Lion a few weeks ago and now I'm back to Snow Leopard because Lion really sucks. Even with 8GB of RAM and it doesn't fill as smooth as SL.

Anyway, since I wasn't satisfied with LION... Can I get my money back?... Will Apple give me the money back?

Thanks!!!
likey not, you can make a bootable copy of lion in about 10 minutes after downloading, would be to easy to make a copy and ask for a refund

Mal

macrumors 603
Jan 6, 2002
Orlando
You're doom? Everyone, run for your lives!!!

Seriously, though, it's $30, and you should be asking Apple, not us. You're not doomed (which I assume is what you meant) because you're out $30, unless you're in serious financial trouble, and the $30 is still likely the least of your problems in that case. Chill, dude (or dudette, whichever you are).

jW

Sdahe

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Oct 26, 2007
San Juan, PR
You're doom? Everyone, run for your lives!!!

Seriously, though, it's $30, and you should be asking Apple, not us. You're not doomed (which I assume is what you meant) because you're out $30, unless you're in serious financial trouble, and the $30 is still likely the least of your problems in that case. Chill, dude (or dudette, whichever you are).

jW
Thanks... Its 30 dollars. Im not in financial problems but I still feel bad that I spend 30 dollars in something Im not satisfy with.

fisherking

macrumors 604
Jul 16, 2010
ny somewhere
it's like a trying something you never ate before...you have to try it to find out if you like it (or not).

at least it's better than in the pre-snow leopard days, when the OS was $130.

besides, some day you may want to try it again; after all, a lot of people like it, use it...and someday, software you use may require it...