Can I Just Say...

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by migsev, Dec 27, 2008.

1. migsev macrumors regular

...that I'm extremely happy with my MBP. I guess I'm one of the lucky ones who had a fully working MBP right out of the box. I run games in windows and I've had a 6 hour L4D session without getting any problems. No dead pixels, no dents, everything is fully functional. I have a few cosmetic "problems", such as cut lines on the speaker grills and 2 crooked keys, but it doesn't hinder the functionality of my machine at all.

Anyone else happy with their purchase? :)

2. NT1440 macrumors G4

NT1440

congrats!

I would say that the majority of buyers are the "lucky ones" otherwise we'd be seeing big headlines about faulty laptops.

3. iParis macrumors 68040

iParis

The reason why you have mainly only heard people complaining about them as oppose to praising them is because people are more likely to make threads about the slightest problem than post a thread if it was perfect.

4. kastenbrust macrumors 68030

kastenbrust

migsev why don't you put your name in the hat to do the keynote at Macworld, hahaha :p

5. Tex-Twil macrumors 68020

Tex-Twil

I'm also very happy with my MBP. The only minor issue is the screen flickering. Beside that everything works fine ;)

6. procreative macrumors newbie

I too am extremely happy with my Unibody MBP. I honestly believe that there are more happy customers out there than unhappy ones. It's just that we mostly hear (or read) about the ones that are experiencing issues. Like iParis said, it's the nature of message boards/forums. People are more likely to comment on something wrong as opposed to something working properly. You just don't see alot of threads about "my computer is working like it is supposed to." (Well except for this one)