Does iTunes have a setting to only play certain tracks together with other ones, both in the app and on iPods/iPhones? In other words, if Track A comes up as random, the next track will always be Track B, not another random track. Some good examples would be:
- Live performances with fade-ins or conversations (like Johnny Cash's Folsom Prison sessions and most electronica)
- Radio shows (like BBC Radio's Essential Mixes)
- The Star Wars soundtracks, where I want the Fox Fanfare to always lead into the opening theme
- Soundtracks with dialog included, such as Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels or Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
- The Abbey Road medley of "You Never Give Me Your Money" through "The End/Her Majesty," or "Back in the USSR" fading in to "Dear Prudence"