Can I order 2 iPhones?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by PsyD4Me, Jun 13, 2010.

1. PsyD4Me macrumors 6502a

PsyD4Me

So far each year I have only upgraded one of my phones, but since my wife wants one i need to upgrade both lines/phones. Does anyone remember if the pre-order process and Itunes activation/upgrade have an option to upgrade 2 lines?
    FWIW I have a 3GS and she has a BB Bold.

Thanx all

2. menist macrumors regular

menist

I'm on the same boat. What I heard around is you have to make a separate preorder for each line for current customers. I plan on preordering one from ATT and one from Apple. For activation, you have to do it one at a time for each #.

3. pound4pound30 macrumors 6502

pound4pound30

Why one from AT&T and one from apple?

4. zea mays macrumors 6502

zea mays

I have a similar question, too. We want to switch from Verizon to iPhones and I also get a corporate discount on the service. So, as far as I can figure, I have to pre-order the main line from AT&T with a port from Verizon and then just get a throwaway phone for the second line port. Then, pre-order the second phone from Apple and go and activate that phone on the second line after the AT&T is set up.

5. menist macrumors regular

menist

Just in case they won't let me preorder both all at once on either site, I get one from each. Guaranty getting me both on launch date.

6. iMetalG5 macrumors 6502a

i have a family plan w/2 iPhone 3Gs. I want to order 2 i4's (to replace the 2 3Gs). I'm under the assumption I need to order each i4 separately under each respective number (2 separate transactions)??????

7. PsyD4Me thread starter macrumors 6502a

PsyD4Me

i think that this is the general consensus, only new customers have an option at the apple store to add 2 phones.